A collection of our best selling home office furniture. Shop some of our most popular desks, chairs and tables below.
Bestar U-Shaped Desk
For small spaces, the Bestar U-shaped desk with hutch has an executive design and plenty of storage.
Ergo Mesh Chair
Comfort, style and flexibility are all features of this affordable Ergo Capri series mesh chair.
Home Office Shopping Guide
- Consider your room size - note location of doors and windows
- Note your electrical outlets and internet connections
- Consider carpeting, rugs and tack boards to help control noise
- Allow 3 feet for door swings
- Find a convenient location for printers. Do you need a separate printer cart?
Looking for a stylish new desk for your home office? We have many modern styles that fit almost any home office space.
"I have limited office space..."
When selecting a style of desk for your home, consider your office layout and what type of work you'll be doing day to day. If you have a smaller office with limited space, you may want to consider an L-shaped or corner desk that fits nicely along walls or in corners.
"I need more storage..."
If your home office is larger you desire more storage, consider a U-shaped or executive desk. This style of desk allows you to tuck away files in a hutch and stay better organized. Some are large enough for printers, wide screen computer displays and more.
- Make sure chairs are adjustable (height, tension, arms)
- Select a gas cylinder feature when different people are sharing a workspace
- Consider a mesh chair for breathability
- Do you need higher weight capacity? (see big and tall)
- What's your work style? Consider comfort and aesthetics of leather chairs
Looking for a stylish new chair for your home office? We have many modern styles that fit almost any home office space.
"I'm looking for something more comfortable in a modern style..."
If you're looking for a chair that breathes well and adjusts to fit your body type, shop our mesh or executive chairs. Some of our home office chairs come with ergonomic features with many adjustments.
"I need a bigger chair..."
If standard chairs are uncomfortable and your body type requires more room, choose a big & tall chair.
- If the table is used frequently, laminate tables are more durable
- Round tables work best in smaller areas for fewer people
- Plastic PVC edges is more durable than wooden
- Consider a racetrack shape conference table when space is tight
- Pair your table with standard size chairs to conserve seating space
Looking for a stylish new table for your home office? We have many modern styles that fit almost any home office space.
"I hold large meetings..."
If you hold large meetings and the room for more than a handful attendees, a larger conference table is more ideal. If you have a narrow conference room a racetrack shaped table helps conserve space and provide more comfort for guests.
"I hold smaller, impromptu meetings..."
If you hold smaller meetings and/or have them more frequently, a round table may be all you need for your office. A round table is perfect for small meetings in a home office.
We accept Purchase Orders from schools, Government agencies, hospitals, and public companies.
Click here for more information.